2009年8月7日 星期五

艱辛的金斧頭

參考http://accf.wikispaces.com/Serena#D1的流程,加上自己的選擇…

大概丟了90把才換到金的…

 

題組1
A1) Serena: What kind of axe did you throw in?
-->Normal
B1) Serena: Did I seem goddessy? (Range bar)
-->拉到85%,金
C1) Serena: I do happen to have some silver axes lying around. Want one of those?
-->Yes,銀

題組2
A2) Serena: Don't you think I look completely different?
-->Big Change!
B2) Serena: What kind of axe do you want?
-->Gold
C3) Serena: You really think I will give you that? (Range Bar)
-->拉到中間,金

題組3
A3) Serena: Do you really not like me or something?
-->Yeah
B3) Serena: Did I do something to make you not like me?
-->Yeah
C2) Serena: How much do you not like me? (Range Bar)
-->拉到75%
D1) Serena: Maybe I should disqualify myself from goddess hood...
-->It's not that bad
F1) Serena: You're just trying to make me feel better, aren't you?!
-->chear up
E1) Serena: Do you think you'll be able to like me more?
-->Yeah
G1) Serena: ...Do you want a present?
-->Yes
H1) Serena: Left or right?
-->Right,金銀

沒有留言:

張貼留言